Beautifully constructed, vibrant solid top instruments made from hand selected sitka spruce and cedar tops. Artist Series offers a variety of woods, colours and body shapes.
- The Solid, A-grade Sitka spruce and cedar tops are hand selected to deliver consistently high quality soundboards with optimal tonal qualities.
- Hand sanded, quarter-sawn braces encourage more vibration to be distributed throughout the top and helps produce a bigger tone, with lots of low end.
- Dovetail neck joints optimize the transfer of energy between the neck and body.
- Bi-level rosewood bridges carry more vibration to the top improving tone and resonance.
- Real bone saddles and nuts optimize response and sustain.
- Superior high gloss finish is not only durable but looks fantastic. These guitars shine.
- Premium die cast tuners deliver tuning stability and reliability
- In line with tradition and high end cosmetics, real mother of pearl and abalone inlays with rosewood appointments really set these instruments off.
There are no products to list in this category.